Next Week’s Schedule (December 21-25)
- We will be running our full distance learning synchronous schedule for Monday and Tuesday.
- Monday: Synchronous (live) morning meeting and class periods 1/1A, 2, 3 & 4
- Tuesday: Synchronous (live) morning meeting and class periods 5, 6/6A & 7/7A
- Wednesday-Friday: No School (Winter Break)
Schoology Grade Reports
- Just a reminder that teachers are updating student grades throughout the week so most up to date grades can be viewed on Mondays. Please view your child’s grades via Schoology as this is the most up to date information.
- Automated weekly grade reports are also sent to all parents/guardians every Tuesday evening through Schoology.
Custom Schoology Reports
- If you’re looking for a way to stay up to date on your child’s academics, you can use automated emails through Schoology, which will send you a daily or weekly email with key information on grades, missing assignments and more.
- Parent Email Digest: This report includes your child’s classes, their current grade in each course and their attendance.
- Overdue Submissions Email: This includes information on any late/missing assignments with details on when the item was due and for which class.
- Getting Started: To set up or manage these emails, log into your Schoology parent account and follow these steps:
- Click the arrow on the top right of Schoology.
- Select a child from the list that appears in the drop-down menu.
- Once you're viewing the child's account, click the downfacing arrow again.
- Select Settings.
- From the Notifications tab, you can elect to receive one or both of two email summaries:
- To receive the Parent Email Digest, select On in your Email Summary menu. You can receive emails on a daily or weekly basis.
- To receive the Overdue Submissions Email, select On in the Email Notification menu.
- Click Save Changes to update your settings.
- Need Access? If you do not have a Schoology parent account, please email our technology help desk and request an account: support@