A Great Return to Hybrid:
- Our return to hybrid this week was amazing! It was so great to see so many of our students. Thank you to ALL of our families for your continued support!
RMS Parking Lot Pick-Up/Drop-Off Directions:
- For the safety of our students, please review AND follow the parent pick-up/drop-off directions below. This is more important than ever with the increase of parents/guardians driving their children to school!
RMS Parking Lot Directions
No Name-Calling Week:
- During the week of March 1-5, we will recognize No Name-Calling Week, an annual week of educational activities aimed at ending name-calling of all kinds and providing schools with the tools and inspiration to launch an ongoing dialogue about ways to eliminate bullying in their communities.
- RMS students will participate in a virtual Bullying & Harassment Presentation created by Cornerstone during Wednesday’s class. Advisory teachers will also facilitate discussions around this topic throughout the week during morning meetings. We continue to work together to make RMS a safe, supportive community for all!
9th Grade Registration:
- February has been a busy month for our 8th graders as students, teachers and families worked hard to review and select 9th-grade courses. For the first time ever, RMS students completed their registration online. On Wednesday, Feb. 24, students also met with an RHS counselor virtually to go over the submitted form and answer any questions.
- There are still students who have not completed the registration form and/or were unable to meet with an RHS counselor. The RMS counselors will follow up with these students in the next few weeks to assist with the form completion and facilitate a virtual visit with an RHS counselor.
- Please check with your student to make sure they have completed this RHS Online Registration Form! If you or your student have questions about registration or course selections, feel free to contact one of the following school counselors: