2020-21 Student Schedule
As we transition to full distance learning for all students, here is the updated schedule, which takes effect on Monday, November 30. This includes all students who are receiving special education services. Key changes include:
- All class periods (1-7) will now meet twice a week for 45 minutes.
- Asynchronous lessons will no longer be used unless a teacher is absent.
- All students will have a common advisory day on Wednesday morning.
- All students will have a morning meeting with their advisory teacher from 9-9:20 a.m. each day.
- Staff office hours will now be three times a week.
- Ten minute breaks have been built into the schedule after each class
- “A” classes will now meet Monday/Tuesday and “B” classes will meet Thursday/Friday each week.
- Advisory rosters have been modified to ensure balanced class sizes.
|9 a.m.||Morning meeting||Morning meeting||
|Morning meeting||Morning meeting|
|9:20 a.m.||Hour 1A||Hour 5||
||Hour 1B||Hour 5|
|10:15 a.m.||Hour 2||Hour 6A||Hour 2||Hour 6B|
|11:10 a.m.||Hour 3||Hour 7A||Hour 3||Hour 7B|
|11:55 a.m.||Lunch & break||Lunch & break||Lunch & break||Lunch & break||Lunch & break|
|12:40 p.m.||Hour 4||Work time||Work time||Hour 4||Work time|
|1:35 p.m.||Work time||Teacher office hours||Teacher office hours||Teacher office hours||Work time|
|2:35 p.m.||Work time||Work time||Work time|
|3:15 p.m.||End of the day|