Clubs & Activities
Whether you're interested in learning something new, having fun or taking an existing interest to a new level, we have something for you. And if we don't have what you're looking for - start something! You just need a few friends and a staff member willing to serve as your advisor.
We are excited to collaborate with D.E.L.O.R.E.S. Works to offer after school classes at Richfield Middle School! The classes are taught by amazing community experts who are passionate about student success. This group of classes is known as “The Scenery of Learning.”
- Classes are Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:30-5:30 p.m. from Feb. 28 - May 18 (no classes March 28 & 30 or April 4 & 6).
- While these classes are open to all students, we will prioritize students who need academic support.
- Class sizes are limited to around 15 students. Once classes are filled, any additional students will be placed on a waitlist.
- Please register online by Thursday, Feb. 17. Families will be notified by February 21 of their child’s enrollment status.
- Transportation is provided for those who meet district transportation guidelines.
- An afternoon snack is provided.
- All the D.E.L.O.R.E.S. Works courses are free.